Admissions & Enrollment Process for New Students
Students will be accepted if the following criteria are met:
- The school is confident the student’s needs can be met at SACDMS.
- Evidence is present that the school and family are a suitable fit for the SACDMS community.
- The school, the parents, and the student commit to share equally in the educational process.
At San Antonio Country Day Montessori School, we accept applications regardless of race, color, creed, religion, or national origin. Formal registration for the following Fall/Spring terms begins in February, with registration ongoing until class sizes are realized. Waiting lists are maintained and when openings become available parents/guardians will be called in order taken.
Before admission, an enrollment contract complete with registration fee, Physician’s Statement, current shot record, and automatic tuition payment authorization must be on file in the Admission’s Office.
Please Note: There is a $50 application fee. Application and registration fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
Child Care Assistance Programs
San Antonio Country Day Montessori School is a Provider for the following child care assistance programs:
- CCS, Child Care Services: The Child Care Services (CCS) division of the City of San Antonio partners with Alamo Area Development Cooperation (AADC) to provide child care and provider management services for Bexar County, and 11 surrounding areas including: Atascosa, Bandera, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Medina, and Wilson.
- NACCRA: Child Care Aware of America is our nation’s leading voice for child care. We work with state and local Child Care Resource and Referral agencies (CCR&Rs) and other community partners to ensure that all families have access to quality, affordable child care.
- GSA: Child Care Subsidies for Federal Employees. Child care subsidy programs provide financial assistance to eligible families to assist with child care costs.